If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- Your name
- Your order number
- Reason for the return
- product is defective
- product does not match the product description
- we have made an error in shipment by either shipping incomplete order or wrong product, and/or
- we have been responsible, along with our shipping service, in an unreasonably long delay in delivery (typically considered to be 10 business days from the date of order) of the ordered product.
- 1. All orders are shipped within 24-72 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- 2. Free USA shipping applies to ALL orders.
- 4. Once an item leaves us and is shipped we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
International Shipping Policy:
- Customs & duties for orders shipped outside the USA: We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
- We ship your package, duties and taxes unpaid, and do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot estimate what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
- Your carrier will charge you, the recipient, all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery. We cannot ship to parcel lockers or forwarding services.
- Customs may hold your package for further screenings. There is no guaranteed date of release and we cannot supply any details regarding this process.
- Customer providing the wrong shipping address
- Customer providing incorrect contact information (phone/email), which prevents customs from being able to clear packages
- Failure to accept delivery due to refusal to pay customs and duties
- Failure to pick up package from carrier location after one or two logged delivery attempts by carrier